IntroductionCapital City is a self-contained integrated business district, strategically located at the beginning of Noida-Greater Noida expressway. The vision is not just to match world standards, but to set a benchmark for the world to follow. This unique business district offers seamless fusion of work and leisure. It promises state-of-the-art office spaces, premium residences, global retail outlets, and a five star deluxe hotel, all in one place. In short, it’s a perfectly integrated business district.
At 14.17 acres, Capital City is a one of its kind development in NCR.
Capital City shall house :
- 1.5 m. sq. ft. (approx.) of Grade A office development
- 1.0 m. sq. ft. (approx.)of retail development
- 0.7 m. sq. ft. (approx.)of premium residential space
- 1.5 m. sq. ft. (approx.)of basement space for parking and services
- Located on the first plot of land on the Greater NOIDA expressway.
- Less than 3 kms from the Connaught Place-Noida Metro Line
- Global standards for buildings and infrastructure design, construction and environment, health & safety
- Capital City will enjoy even better connectivity once the proposed phase 3 of the Delhi Metro becomes functional.
- Commercial Office Space - 1.5 m. sq. ft. (approx.):
- High speed passenger elevators
- Special emphasis will be placed on creating an energy efficient facade
- Central air-conditioning
- Concierge desks
- Fitness centre and health club
- Business centre with integrated conference rooms, video conferencing facilities
- Wi-Fi hotspots
- Retail & Recreational Space - 1.0 m. sq. ft. (approx.)::
- International Brands
- Food Courts
- Game zones
- Premium Residential Space - 0.7 m. sq. ft. (approx.):
- Spacious car parking
- 24x7 maid service
Capital City is now a Pre Certified Gold Green Building. Click here to see the certificate
Read about all essential details and features being offered with this project.
Project Features :
- Best location
- Green buildings for energy efficiency and cost optimization
- RCC framed structure designed as per NBC norms and seismic zone regulations
- State-of- the-art, multi-tier Security systems for the entire development
- Three basements for parking for 6,000 cars (approximate)
- 100% power back-up
- Vibrant cultural center and prominent retail areas to complement workplace environment
- Professionally managed building management services
Location Features :
Existing Road Network
- DND Flyway via Ashram : unhindered access to south Delhi
- NH-24 via Mayur Vihar and Nizamuddin Bridge: to Central and New Delhi
- Kalindi Kunj / Amrapali Marg via Jasola : connects to Faridabad + alternate route to south Delhi
- NOIDA- Greater NOIDA Expressway : connects to the twin cities and the upcoming Yamuna Expressway Development area which proposes to develop a cricket stadium, an F1 race track, and a night safari.
Strategically located between two metro links
- Central Delhi - NOIDA Link (CBD via Commonwealth Games and Mayur Vihar) - 1 km,
- South Delhi Link (Jasola) - 3 km
The single over-riding value proposition of Capital City is that it is futuristic. It is at least two decades in the future and on a completely new threshold for every parameter of measurement. Nothing like this has been planned or exists in India. It is remarkable, it is a pioneer, it is truly grand. BPTP Capital City is an unrivalled project which will not just raise the bar, it will re-define the definition of class-A commercial projects. The sheer size and scale is awe inspiring. 1.5 million square feet (approx.) of Grade A office development, 1 million square feet (approx.) of retail developmentand 0.7 million sq. ft. (approx.) of premium residential space. A property designed for the first time outside the United States by the celebrated Robert A.M. Stern (RAMSA) architects. Capital City, Noida is further accentuated by its core value propositions:
i) Location: In the realty, business the three things which define all others are location, location and location. Capital City is situated on the fulcrum of New Delhi, NOIDA and Greater NOIDA. It lies a mere kilometer away from the border of New Delhi, at the start of the NOIDA-Greater NOIDA Expressway. The project is in close proximity to the central business district, upmarket residential areas, established retail hubs and a proposed airport. Being off the Expressway and on the junction of New Delhi and its eastern suburbs, Capital City is most prominently located.
ii) Connectivity: The NOIDA-Greater NOIDA Expressway, arterial roads connecting Jasola and MayurVihar in New Delhi, and the NOIDA sub-city intersect the location of Capital City. The upcoming Metro rail link, underpass at Sector 44 and the clover leaf flyover on KalindiKunjmarg promises to further augment the connectivity, making it the best connected location in the National Capital Region.
iii) Integrated Ecosystem: While planning Capital City and as we execute that plan, everything will be created as a self-sufficient micro-verse. Every conceivable aspect of modern living has been addressed- work, leisure, entertainment, accommodation, ‘retail therapy’ as well as spa facilities. With state-of-the-art conference facilities, concierge services, Internet that is viral, all aspects of conducting business effectively have been covered at Capital City.
iv) Sustainability: As a responsible and ecologically-aware project, Capital City is sensitive towards the environment. A lot of investment in terms of thought, design and execution has gone into ensuring that usage of natural resources is minimal and largely recycled. This means that we meet or exceed standards on water consumption, harvesting, and water re-cycling, waste disposal, green cover and all consumption of resources is conspicuous in terms of optimal use. This sensitivity towards nature ensures that Capital City passes green capital to the community, today as well as tomorrow.
In addition to this, the project has been designed in strict compliance of guidelines and meets or exceeds seismic strength standards and NBC norms.
v) Interactive and Intelligent Design: Capital City is not just future proof, it is also present perfect. Careful design means an optimization of everything. Traffic, for instance. Vehicular traffic will never be stationed on common areas nor will it hold up flow. From the time one arrives to the time one departs the campus, the vehicle will be directed tomedians which direct it to drop passengers and move towards the underground bays. These are designed for exponentially larger number of vehicles to be stationed for different durations at different times. Pedestrian traffic too, is conceived along a system of guiding it along a predetermined and best positioned pathway depending on the destination. From markets, walkwaysand signage to the positioning of facilities, common areas and designated space usage, sharp focus has been laid on people andthe optimization of their valuable time.
Capital City promises to set new benchmarks in the urban commercial and retail centre sector.