- The Next Door is a commercial centre that will cater to the retail and office requirements of all the residents of the Parklands township as well as people residing in the vicinity.
- The project is spread over 1.72 acres and houses 232 units.
- Featuring multi-level basement parking, air-conditioned stores, offices and restaurants, power back-up and high-capacity lifts, The Next Door will function as a local mall for the residents of Parklands.
- The Next Door is a well laid-out complex that features contemporary design and promises to live up to the expectations of its clientele.
- The fact that it is in close proximity to all housing communities in Parklands, and other areas of Faridabad, ensure that it will be a preferred commercial destination.
A combination of stone/tile cladding and texture paint
Painted cast iron/mild steel ornamental railings
Painted mild steel rolling shutters
Udaipur green/white marble and yellow Jaisalmer stone
Combination of white wash and plastering
Cement screed flooring
Central landscaped courtyard with water body
Boundary hedge/MS railing on low tow wall as per landscape design
Provision of 100% power back-up with individual sub metering (up to 3 KV per unit)
Ducted split air-conditioning in shops/offices (1 tr. per 250 sq. ft. super area)
TV Cabling/Data & Voice
Provision of telephone point in each shop/office/restaurant
Fire protection provision as per bye laws
Provision of 4 elevators with a capacity of 13 passengers each
*Architects and the developer reserve the right to alter specifications and facilities for design improvement.
- Bus Stations
- Train Stations
- Movie Theaters
- Night Clubs
- Grocery Stores
- Shopping Malls
DGTCP Haryana has granted M/s Countrywide Promoters (P) Ltd. license no. 1210 to 1261 of 2006 dated 25/10/2006 for the development of a commercial complex of 1.722 acres in sector 76, Faridabad. The building plan is approved vide STP´s memo no.: 34 on 03/01/2008. Approvals can be checked in the colonizer´s office.